|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 150 g Semper Organic Gluten Free Oats
- 300 ml Dairy free milk We used Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 60 g Bob's Red Mill Oat flour
- 60 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 medium Free-range eggs
- 4 tbsp Melted dairy free spread We used Avocado oil spread
- 2 tbsp Caster sugar
- Combine oats, lemon juice, and coconut milk in a bowl. Soak overnight in the fridge.
- After soaking, stir in the flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs and melted butter.
- The batter should be of dropping consistency, add more milk if required.
- Fry in a non stick pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn and fry the other side.
- We served ours with fresh berries tossed in lemon juice and maple syrup. They would also be delicious with almond butter and banana.
- Enjoy your breakfast!
Share this Recipe