- 3/4 cup GF 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 Tbsp Unsweetened
- Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Hot Water
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- 6 Tbsp Buttermilk
- 1 Egg White
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line mufﬁn tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine ﬂour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Combine cocoa powder and hot water in
- the bowl of a mixer and whisk until a thick paste forms.
- Add egg and egg white and mix to combine.
- Add melted butter and buttermilk and whisk until smooth.
- Add ﬂour mixture and mix to combine.
- Portion batter into prepared mufﬁn tin.
- Bake until the tops spring back when lightly touched and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 17–20 minutes.
- Let cool completely (about 30 minutes) before frosting.
Share this Recipe