|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 40 g Plant based spread We used avocado spread
- 90 g Semper Organic Gluten Free Oats You can buy these from Ocado
- 80 g Caster sugar
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 heaped tbs Ground almonds
- 1 heaped tbs Plain flour We used Bob's Red Mill Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Prep your ingredients. Preheat oven to 220 C and grease two baking trays.
- Melt the spread and pour over the oats and mix.
- Combine with the sugar, egg, almonds, flour & baking powder, mix well.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray, spaced well apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 6 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Share this Recipe