Le Pain des Fleurs Quinoa Crispbreads are ideal for lunch or as a side to a main dish. Light and crispy they are perfect to dip, try shop bought hummus for a quick bite, or this delicious home made Mediterranean style dip for something extra special.
- 1 Pack Le Pain des Fleurs Quinoa Crispbreads
- 280 g Jar of Artichokes in oil use the artichokes and the oil
- 1 Tin Butter Beans drained
- 1 Clove garlic crushed
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice to taste
- Pumkpkin Seeds as desired
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Add all the ingredients for the dip into a food processor, blitz until smooth.
- Spread on the crispbread. Top with pumpkin seeds, fresh cress and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Le Pain des Fleurs Quinoa Crispbread is available to buy online from Ocado.
Keep the dip in the fridge (if you have any left!) in an airtight container and eat within 2 days.
Share this Recipe