|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 1 medium Unwaxed lemon zested and juiced
- 4 medium Free-range eggs
- 50 g Stevia
- 50 g Coconut blossom sugar We got ours from nutriseed.co.uk
- 500 g Quark
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 80 g Bob's Red Mill Oat flour
- 3 medium Cooking apples
- Juice and zest the lemon.
- Whisk the eggs, stevia and coconut sugar in a mixer for 5 minutes until pale and thick.
- Meanwhile, line a circular cake tin and peel, core and slice your apples.
- Add the flour, quark, baking powder, lemon juice and zest into the egg mixture and continue to whisk for a further 3 minutes.
- Place a layer of apple segments in the base of your tin, top with the batter, then with another apple layer. Sprinkle with coconut sugar and bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Share this Recipe