|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 250 g Le Veneziane Penne
- 500 g of asparagus
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 150 g cooked ham cut into cubes
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- grated parmesan cheese
- Clean the asparagus and boil it in salted water. Once cooked, drain and cut into small pieces.
- Chop the onion and fry in some olive oil until slightly golden in colour.
- Add chopped ham to the onions and stir it, add the white wine and cook to reduce by half.
- Take a large pot, fill it with water and bring to a boil. When the water boils add the salt, cook the pasta as per instructions on the packet.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and pour into the pan with asparagus and ham mixture.
- Serve straight away with some grated parmesan cheese on top. "Bon appetit!"
Share this Recipe