|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill GF All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 cup Ground Whole Almonds
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/3 cup Agave nectar
- 1/3 cup Rapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup Almond butter
- 18 whole Almonds for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Combine the flour, ground almonds, cinnamon and salt. Add the agave, almond butter and oil, add to flour mixture and blend.
- Roll into a ball shape and press into an oval. Press each cookie to flatten and decorate with the almonds.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until cookie starts to brown a little.
- We like to eat ours with glass of chocolate oat milk!
Share this Recipe